Only gospel songs can be submitted for this contest. Any non-gospel songs submitted for this contest will be disqualified. The submission deadline is March 25, 2019.
Judging Criteria (“Judging Criteria”) for the 3 different stages of the contest are as follows:
Judging Criteria for Stage One is as follows:
- Result of Mino Mobile App Plays – 60%
- Result of Mino Mobile App Likes – 40%
The top 500 songs move on to Stage Two and the results will be announced on April 22 2019.
Judging Criteria for Stage Two is as follows:
- Originality,Creativity, Musical Skill, Talent and Overall Appeal – 100%
The top 50 Songs move on the Stage Three and the results will be announced on May 13 2019.
Judging Criteria for Stage Three is as follows:
- Result Cumulative of Mobile App Plays – 50%
- Result Cumulative of Mobile App Likes – 50%
Winners are chosen and they will be announced on June 12 2019.
- The winner gets Grand Prize of $10,000
- 2nd Place gets $2,500
- 3rd Place gets $1,500
- 4th Place gets $500
- 5th Place gets $500
Read More detailed Rules and Terms concerning this contest here to avoid disqualification.
Mobile App Plays
These are plays come from the Mino mobile app only on iOS and Android. In order for a song to count as a mobile app play it must satisfy the following criteria
- Not be less than 2 minutes in duration
- Must be played for at least 30% or more of its total duration. For a 3 minute (180 seconds), song play duration must be 54 seconds or more
- Can be streamed or played off-line (for off-line plays user should ensure they come on-line periodically for the plays to count
Mobile App Likes
These are likes that come from the Mino mobile app only on iOS and Android.
All songs submitted in this contest will not be available to play on the Mino Music web and web mobile.